Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has exploded over the past few months and shaken up every industry in its path—but Inuvo has specialized in innovative AI technology since its inception. Our flagship product, IntentKey®, helps businesses stay ahead of the curve by providing them with AI solutions that optimize their marketing efforts by analyzing massive amounts of information in real time, providing them with valuable insights into their customers.
And from providing data-driven insights that can improve decision-making processes to automating mundane tasks, AI is making our lives a lot easier. As businesses of all sizes adopt AI technology into their operations, it’s important to understand AI’s growing role in the business world and how we can use it to create positive change.
But wait, isn’t AI going to replace us? Why should we incorporate our “replacement” into our workflow?
The short answer: Incorporating AI tools into your workflow will save you time, money, and frustration. AI is the future, and companies big and small are already embracing the change. If you aren’t already utilizing an AI tool like ChatGPT, Midjourney, or JasperAI, you’re already falling behind.
Producing quality content has, unfortunately, always been a labor-intensive process. Writers, editors, and copywriters have had to manually create everything, from web and product copy to blog posts, press releases, and newsletters. That all changed with the arrival of ChatGPT and the various AI tools it’s inspired since its debut last fall.
Now, with AI magic at our disposal, writers and editors have been able to automate certain tasks to streamline the publishing process—without sacrificing quality. Take this blog post, for example. I used JasperAI to help organize my thoughts into an outline and whip up an SEO-optimized title and meta description; I used ChatGPT to answer questions that came up as I pieced it all together. Then I edited, rewrote, and added a little zest—easy peasy. What used to be measured in hours is now measured in minutes.
(Sidenote: Editors, our skills just tripled in value..!)
From natural language processing that makes writing a breeze to auto-editing tools that eliminate the need for tedious proofreading, AI is changing the game in ways we never thought possible. So if you want to stay ahead of the curve and deliver top-notch content with ease, AI is the answer.
Here’s how AI can help you + your team
rock the content creation game.
Create Content Faster and Better
Our in-house editorial team has fully embraced AI in 2023; JasperAI and ChatGPT have been vital in churning out enough content to keep up with the growing business. There are articles to publish, newsletters to send, product + ad copy and social media captions to write. We may all have the same hours each day as Beyonce, but even she has hired help to get it all done.
Instead of fearing a future filled with limitless AI possibilities, we’re making the AI work for us. Our time is money, and if you’ve ever wasted hours staring at a blank screen and couldn’t will your fingers to type or even figure out where to begin, then you know how hard it can be to just start writing something sometimes. Tools like JasperAI and ChatGPT come in clutch in these moments because in addition to, you know, writing, they can also generate ideas, headlines, lists, and outlines.
And instead of spending hours researching a topic, we consult the all-knowing ChatGPT. Where Jasper is best for getting creative with your words (let’s call it the meat), ChatGPT can really help you with the research and structure (the bones, if you will)—which particularly comes in handy with SEO content. (Although Jasper does have a nice keyword feature that also comes in handy!)
Illustrate Your Story
A picture might be worth a thousand words, but sometimes we have a hard time finding a picture that does a good job of illustrating the story we want to tell. So instead of using the same tired stock photos time and time again, with tools like Midjourney and DALL-E we can create stunning, unique visuals that engage readers and keep them scrolling.
We use AI to generate images for more abstract concepts, like Flash and Quick Silver sharing a pizza, to unique, original photos you’d think were generic stock without looking twice. So yeah, you and everyone else might be writing about the latest, greatest thing—but by generating your own AI images with tools like Midjourney and DALL-E, your content will stand out from the pack.
Another benefit? The time it saves hunting down photos. Now, instead of searching multiple stock photo sites for the perfect image that doesn’t exist, we can create it within just a few minutes.
Personalize Your Content
Artificial Intelligence is changing the digital publishing industry by revolutionizing content personalization. From e-commerce to social media, data analysis can be used to understand what users are looking for and tailor their experiences accordingly. By analyzing user data, like browsing habits and purchase history, AI can tailor content—think product recommendations, blog content, newsletters—specifically for each individual user.
With the help of AI tools, we can gain a deeper understanding of our audience and create content that resonates with them—which increases engagement, drives conversions, and leads to higher ROI.
Repurpose Content By Converting it to Video With AI
AI tools like Pictory will turn any content into a video in seconds. Yes, you read that right! You can copy and paste in a script, or literally just copy and paste in a URL—and the AI will scrape the page and copy over the content and images.
Pictory has endless stock footage, AI voiceovers, free music, and templates to choose from. They even offer three different aspect ratios (16:9 Landscape, 9:16 Portrait, and 1:1 Square), so you can create one video and still be able to upload it with the correct dimensions to YouTube, YouTube Shorts, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
If you’ve been in the content game for a while, then you know finding new ways to repurpose your content is a must. Converting written content into video will help you reach new audiences and tell old stories in a new, fresh way.
Use AI to Automate Tasks
By utilizing natural language processing (NLP), AI tools can automate repetitive tasks like language translation, social media management, and even email reminders. This frees up your mind to focus on the fun stuff, like crafting compelling stories or polishing your copy for maximum impact.
You don’t have to be a writer or editor to make the AI work for you. AI tools can also help automate tasks and improve communications at the office.
- Administrative Tasks: Outside of just content creation, you can also utilize AI tools to assist with data entry, setting up email reminders, outlining a project, writing a new job description, or even crafting that email you’ve been putting off—so you can spend less time on mundane tasks and more time accomplishing your goals. With Jasper’s Content Improver template, you can quickly transform those awkwardly worded emails into professional, polished correspondence. And there’s even a template that will whip up email subject lines for you!
- Language Translation: One amazing benefit of AI? It’s helping language barriers become a thing of the past. With a combination of machine learning and natural language processing algorithms, AI tools can translate content from one language to another quicker than you can say, “No habla Español.”
- Social Media Management: Keeping up with social media can be a full-time job in itself, especially when you have to monitor content and respond to customers. With real-time monitoring and recognition of customer needs, AI can help lighten the load by responding to inquiries and comments quickly and accurately—allowing you to focus on other tasks without sacrificing the quality of your social media engagement. AI tools can also identify trends and automatically post content at the most optimal times.
- Analyzing Data: AI tools can identify patterns, trends, and insights that might be difficult for humans to recognize, which can help you uncover hidden gems in your customers’ behavior you may have never otherwise noticed. This information can then be used to optimize your marketing strategies and drive better results.
- Image and Video Processing: Organizing digital media can be a huge undertaking; AI tools can cut down on time by automating the process of recognizing and categorizing images and videos—you can even provide relevant tags to make searching pain-free.
- Customer Service: A lot of companies use chatbots powered by AI to handle customer service inquiries. These chatbots can be trained to answer commonly asked questions, provide product recommendations, and even resolve issues without ever needing a human to step in.
- Sentiment Analysis: AI can be used to analyze customer sentiment and track mentions of your brand across social media platforms, which can help you identify potential problems before they escalate and respond to customers quickly.
The TL;DR—AI is the future, the future is here, so better to embrace it and make the AI work for you rather than fall behind the curve. Your team (and your future self) will thank you.