Artificial Intelligence that replaces consumer data and modeling.
Our brains are libraries, and the neurons are the books in that library. By investing $50 million and modeling the entire content of the Internet, Inuvo has mapped the relationships and probabilities between 25 million of the most important intent signals known to humanity.
- The IntentKey™ understands the trillions of affiliations between these intent signals
- Allows the IntentKey™ to figure out WHY people are interested in things
Unlike conventional WHO-based data that is both structured and categorized, the IntentKey™ uses this intelligence to dynamically figure out WHY consumers are engaging with content, purchasing products & services, interested in brands, or have an affinity to things.
- By eliminating conventional identity and 3rd party structured data constructs, the IntentKey™ can effectively adapt to over 25 million different reasons behind WHY
- This level of adaptability and segmentation has never been possible
Technology (Real-Time Prospecting)
Not only does the AI adapt, but it does so every 5-minutes, every day, learning more and getting better with each refresh–and the only information it needs to do so is the content of the Internet. Like a human who uses experiences and knowledge to make connections and decisions, the IntentKey™ derives insights based on its ability to link signals together.
- Conventional consumer data, with its structure, limited categories, and inability to adapt, is like a comparison between a horse and buggy vs. a Tesla for advertising
The IntentKey™ already understands and has profiled more than 95% of the websites where ads can be shown, and actively updates that knowledge about WHY someone might be behind the screen at any given moment over 1 billion times daily.
- This level of insight into WHY consumers do the things they do has never been available in quantifiable ways
- It allow brands and agencies the ability to provide strategic insights that can impact product design, advertising creative, operational choices, and other client value-based services