Frequently Asked Questions - Offers
The Inuvo Platform has multiple offer filters available on both the Browse Offers and Dashboard pages. You can browse using the following filters:
- Type: Browse by offer type to select from Lead, Sale or Per Click based offers.
- Category: Do you have specific verticals that you focus on? Filter down to specific categories, such as Business Opportunities, Finance or Education Training.
- Premium: View only those offers that are marked as Premium. These are offers that are available from our Premium advertisers.
- Allows Incentivized: Do you give your users money, points or gifts for completing offers? Use this filter to find offers that will allow you to send incentivized traffic to them.
- Payout: Do you need to stay in a certain payout range in order to maintain your ideal profit margin? Use this filter to view only the offers that fall within a specific payout range.
The Inuvo Platform has a search feature built-in which allows for searching by offer name, offer ID, vertical or advertiser name. This is located near the top right of every page.
Once logged into your publisher account, select Browse Offers from the top navigation. On this page, you can page through the various offers that are available. You can filter these offers by the type of offer, lead or sale, or by categories the offer is associated with.
You can join the offer one of two ways.
The first way is the shortcut approach. Simply select Join Offer from the offer summary box. You will then be shown the Terms and Conditions specific to this offer, over and beyond the Inuvo Terms and Conditions you have already accepted. Upon accepting these Terms and Conditions, hit Join Offer. Your request will be sent to the advertiser for them to review and approve. You will receive notification of your request, and then a following email once your request has been approved.
You can also join an offer from the Offer Details page. By clicking through the summary box on the offer name, you will be taken to the Offer Detail page which gives you more details specific to this offer. If you wish to join from here, simply select Join Offer from the top right-hand side of the page.
If you are approved to join the offer, you will then see this offer within your offers found of your dashboard. Simply scroll through the offers if it is not within the top five.
Approved Traffic Sources – View this information on an Offer Details page to learn which countries the offers accepts traffic from. Once you are on any offer’s detail page, scroll down to find this information between “Categories” and “Incentivized Traffic Allowed?”